While at Left Hand Robotics I directed the go-to-market plan for BOLT, an all-new OEM solution that transforms outdoor machinery into smart, ready-to-work robots. In short, the company announced it was bringing all its field-proven technology, from autonomous navigation to smart sensors and robot operations software, direct to manufacturers across the globe. The goal was not only to launch the all-new product but to create market urgency.
My job included:
- Researching market and competitive analysis
- Brainstorming product names. We named it BOLT.
- Re-fining product descriptions and promises
- Presenting marketing plan to company board
- Launching micro-site to promote new product and gather leads. www.lefthandrobotics.com/bolt
- Directing creatives with a freelance illustrator. A unique challenge was we needed creatives that were both machine- and brand-neutral yet told the technology story within a typical working scenario.
- Writing official news release
- Organizing PR campaign to 40+ trade publications
- Targeting ad campaigns to decision makers at OEMs